Grilled Marinated Vegetables
Choose a variety of:
zucchini, cut into 1 inch(ish) slices or sticks
red/green/yellow bell peppers, cleaned and quartered
pearl onions, par boiled and pealed
portabella mushrooms, quartered
baby potatoes, par boiled
red onion, cored and quartered
cauliflower, cut into large(ish) florets
basically, any veggie
Marinade (adjust proportions based on amount of vegetables)
1 small onion, minced
1 teaspoon “real” garlic powder - reconstituted in 1 tablespoon water
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 sprigs fresh flat leaf parsley
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flake
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup olive oil
1. Mix onion, garlic powder, herbs, red pepper and vinegar in a glass bowl. Whisk to combine.
2. While whisking, drizzle oil into bowl. Whisk in salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toss vegetables in dressing.
4. Transfer salad to air tight container and refrigerate for 4 hours (at least)
5. Bring up to room temperature before grilling.
6. Heat grill to medium heat - for the smaller veggies, put a smaller grate or griddle top on the burner -
7. Grill veggies -